As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
1. You have the option to request putting your recurring monthly membership on hold if you feel there is a valid reason. We understand things come up and we’d like to do what we can to help.
2. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than 5 business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
3. Upon expiration of the hold period, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, a standard 14-day notice is required. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
4. Contracts on hold are subject to a $20.00 administration fee per every month on hold.
5. Integrity Performance Inc. reserves the right to accept or decline any request for a hold at its sole discretion.